Post Office Spring Park
The first post office was established at Clarence Freeman's home, where Bill Russell now lives. From here it was moved to Munroes (where Ken Pinder now lives) until 1916. Then it was taken over by Lester Smith and operated by him for many years until it was officially closed. Smiths carried the mail from Elk Point to Spring Park once a week.
Lester Smith's homestead in Spring Park about 1914. The Post Office was established in this house.