Size Tom

Mr. Size came here in 1916 or thereabouts. He lived on the N.E. 10-58-5 which was previously homesteaded by P. Keicheinger. The buildings were still there of course, and he and his wife and four or five children lived in the house. They had some horses and did a little farming. He raised a crop or two and it was about 1921 or '22 when they left the district.