In the year 1911 or '12 Mr. Keicheinger came and homesteaded on N.E. 10-58-5. He had a couple of young fellows living with him part of the time, and they helped him to clear the land. They built a house and barn and cleared about fifty acres. He lived here long enough to prove up his homestead and about 1915, he went back to the Lloydminster area.